Designed and made in Spain, OCOI is an environmentally conscious, SUN SAFE swimwear brand for families
Our UV protective swimwear collection for babies, kids and adults offers the maximum sun protection without having to compromise on style. It´s made with UPF 50+ eco-friendly fabrics and sustainable processes.
We believe that the skin of all members of the family needs to be protected, this is why our swimwear collection runs from bodysuits for newborns to lycra t-shirts / rash guards for adults. The whole swimwear range is designed to mix and match!!! Pieces are lined for style and comfort and have lovely details such as frills, or a contrast sleeve.
It is carefully produced at a small family run factory in Spain, using durable high quality breathable Italian fabrics designed to last and to provide maximum UV protection.
Importantly, these fabrics are made of Econyl ®, a recycled polyamide yarn that comes from the waste of ghost and discarded fishing nets.
COCOI swim collection is the creation of 2 Spanish friends who dream about protecting the skin of their loved ones and protecting the world.
Here is a summary of what we mean when we say that our products are eco-friendly and by using OCOI you are as well protecting our environment in many ways:
- We contribute in cleaning the seas and the oceans as our econyl ® yarn comes from discarded and ghost fishing nest found in our seas (For more information visit our page Protect the World).
- By helping cleaning the seas we prevent needless death of marine animals, as ghosts fishing nets are responsible for the accidental capture of whales, turtles, birds and other marine mammals.
- By using recycled yarn we are able to produce new products saving crude oil and avoid CO2 emissions.
- Protect the biodiversity from harmful chemicals present in more than 80% of sun creams such as oxybenzone and octinoxate that harm coral DNA and changes its development and therefore the whole ecosystem and all marine life. Click here for more information
- Our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable. From recycled cotton bags that you can reuse for any purpose to 100% recycled paper hang tags.
- Not producing and wasting unnecessary plastic, and plastic bottles and tubes for sun creams that consume more Earth materials and may end in the ocean as trash.
PROTECT YOUR SKIN, PROTECT THE WORLD